Band of Marines
Hello! It appears you haven't logged in. Please input your login information or if you haven't registered, register now! Thank you!

~ The Company Staff
Band of Marines
Hello! It appears you haven't logged in. Please input your login information or if you haven't registered, register now! Thank you!

~ The Company Staff
Band of Marines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official message board of the Band of Marines.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
WHERE DID EVERYBODY GO? THE BAND OF MARINES FORUMS HAS, AS OF LATE, SEEN VERY FEW FAMILIAR FACES! WE ASK YOU AS MEMBERS OF THE BAND OF MARINES TO PLEASE LOG ONLINE AT LEAST ONCE A WEEK AND POST. ACTIVITY ON THE SITE PRESENTS A GOOD IMAGE TO POTENTIAL RECRUITS WHO MUST VISIT FOR THE FORUMS TO GET SIGNED UP BEFORE THEY BECOME OFFICIAL MEMBERS. IF NO ONE IS ON, IT SHOWS THAT OUR ACTIVITY IS LOW AND NO ONE IS ACTIVE. SO GET TO POSTING, MARINES!
THE BAND OF MARINES IS PROUD TO BE PARTNERS WITH THE INTERNATIONAL SPECIAL OPERATIONS GROUP "TASK FORCE NINER" AND THE FAMOUS FIRST RECONNAISSANCE BATTALION UNITS. TOGETHER WE SHALL HELP IMPROVE THE QUALITY OF TRAINING, COORDINATION, AND COHESION WITH EACH OTHER AND BRING TOGETHER A SCATTERED COMMUNITY OF MILITARY SIMULATION UNITS. LET'S GIVE THESE TWO ORGANIZATIONS A BIG BAND OF MARINES "OORAH!"

What music genre(s) do you listen to?

Go down 
+2
BoM Cartwright
dopey
6 posters
AuthorMessage
dopey
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

What music genre(s) do you listen to? Empty
PostSubject: What music genre(s) do you listen to?   What music genre(s) do you listen to? EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 11:34 pm

We need some more topics so,

What music genre(s) do you guys listen to?

I listen to
Electric
Rock
and Alternative
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What music genre(s) do you listen to?   What music genre(s) do you listen to? EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 10:09 am

Rock, Alternative, Jazz, Blues, 50's 60's 70's 80's, some Hip-Hop, Pop, Country, basically everything but Opera or ****** rap.
(Note: ****** rap is different from rap. ****** rap is about killing, rape and shit like that. I am not racist LOL Yeah I am but... I see niggers and black people two different types of people. Niggers are Gang Homos and black people don't do that shit and go to church and pass out. No Offense to anyone. )
Back to top Go down
BoM Cartwright
Captain
Captain
BoM Cartwright

PostSubject: Re: What music genre(s) do you listen to?   What music genre(s) do you listen to? EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 5:56 am

I listen to the following:

Rock, Alternative, Classical, Metal, Screamo (if I can understand them), hip-hop, and rap.

Generally, the rap is intertwined with rock. For examples, think Linkin Park or P.O.D.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bom.aowc.net
INVINCIBLE
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
INVINCIBLE

PostSubject: Re: What music genre(s) do you listen to?   What music genre(s) do you listen to? EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 12:10 am

Literally everything. I have favorites in every genre.
Back to top Go down
Heavens rain101
Sergeant
Sergeant
Heavens rain101

PostSubject: Re: What music genre(s) do you listen to?   What music genre(s) do you listen to? EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 7:32 am

I listen to good rap and classic rock (paradise city)
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com
BoM Hammer
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
BoM Hammer

PostSubject: Re: What music genre(s) do you listen to?   What music genre(s) do you listen to? EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 11:30 am

what like lets see

ROCK AND ROLL Twisted Evil

metal heavy soft death punk any form of rock metal fuck yea
Back to top Go down
BoM Cartwright
Captain
Captain
BoM Cartwright

PostSubject: Re: What music genre(s) do you listen to?   What music genre(s) do you listen to? EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 9:36 am

Shoter, I agree with your tastes one hundred percent. Real Devil Pups listen to rock. lmao

Just playin', guys. Although, I'd rather not listen to rap at all. Even some of the 'good' rap gets on my nerves. Computerized beats, honestly, I think are stupid. Few rappers have the brains (or talents) to use real instruments. They just use computerized instrument loops which are retarded and too synthetic for my tastes.

I know the group Fort Minor, created and led by Mike Shinoda (rapper of Linkin Park) used mostly live instruments in all their songs. Although, they're considered more of hip-hop than traditional rap. But yeah. Keep it comin' guys.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bom.aowc.net
BoM Shadow
Private

PostSubject: Re: What music genre(s) do you listen to?   What music genre(s) do you listen to? EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 8:03 pm

Hard Rock, Heavy Metal, Country, Alternative
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What music genre(s) do you listen to?   What music genre(s) do you listen to? Empty

Back to top Go down

What music genre(s) do you listen to?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Band of Marines :: General Area :: General Discussion-
Jump to: