Band of Marines
Hello! It appears you haven't logged in. Please input your login information or if you haven't registered, register now! Thank you!

~ The Company Staff
Band of Marines
Hello! It appears you haven't logged in. Please input your login information or if you haven't registered, register now! Thank you!

~ The Company Staff
Band of Marines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official message board of the Band of Marines.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
WHERE DID EVERYBODY GO? THE BAND OF MARINES FORUMS HAS, AS OF LATE, SEEN VERY FEW FAMILIAR FACES! WE ASK YOU AS MEMBERS OF THE BAND OF MARINES TO PLEASE LOG ONLINE AT LEAST ONCE A WEEK AND POST. ACTIVITY ON THE SITE PRESENTS A GOOD IMAGE TO POTENTIAL RECRUITS WHO MUST VISIT FOR THE FORUMS TO GET SIGNED UP BEFORE THEY BECOME OFFICIAL MEMBERS. IF NO ONE IS ON, IT SHOWS THAT OUR ACTIVITY IS LOW AND NO ONE IS ACTIVE. SO GET TO POSTING, MARINES!
THE BAND OF MARINES IS PROUD TO BE PARTNERS WITH THE INTERNATIONAL SPECIAL OPERATIONS GROUP "TASK FORCE NINER" AND THE FAMOUS FIRST RECONNAISSANCE BATTALION UNITS. TOGETHER WE SHALL HELP IMPROVE THE QUALITY OF TRAINING, COORDINATION, AND COHESION WITH EACH OTHER AND BRING TOGETHER A SCATTERED COMMUNITY OF MILITARY SIMULATION UNITS. LET'S GIVE THESE TWO ORGANIZATIONS A BIG BAND OF MARINES "OORAH!"

Make a nick name

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
BoM Hammer
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
BoM Hammer

Make a nick name Empty
PostSubject: Make a nick name   Make a nick name EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 11:48 pm

Here make a nick name for a person anyone in the clan. This is also where i will post some nick names for clan members.

Note the names are to be used in the forum

rules:
1. No profanity or derogatory names.
2. All names will be okayed by me or Cartwright and the person being named.
3. the names are only used in the general discussion (so when you talk to them in game or in life refer to them by rank or unless they say it is ok to use it)
4. No names for Captain Cartwright, First Lieutenant Pinkney, SgtMaj Casper, and 1stSgt Colon.

Want to know Cartwrights nick name follow the rules

nick names:
GySgt O. Heller aka Hebrew Hammer/the jew/ pure blood jew.
call me any of these names and i will crush every on of you 296 bones one by one starting with you feet then up crushing one bone every hour. have a nice day Smile
Sgt M. Shifar Aka
Sgt J. Macglashing aka Big Mac
LCpl A. Gochis aka Iceman
PFC R. Nguyen aka
PFC F. Colvin aka
PFC N. Plante aka
PFC M. Mota aka Moto
PFC M. Cassady aka
Pvt J. Allman aka Allmund
Pvt J. Ammerer aka Ammo What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face

Last edited by sortingshoter on Fri Mar 26, 2010 7:00 pm; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down
BoM Cartwright
Captain
Captain
BoM Cartwright

Make a nick name Empty
PostSubject: Re: Make a nick name   Make a nick name EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 10:43 am

Allman is a really easy one. I believe everyone agrees, as his name (for some odd reason) is hard to pronounce, he should be nicknamed Allmund. It just fits.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bom.aowc.net
BoM Steele
Corporal
Corporal
BoM Steele

Make a nick name Empty
PostSubject: Re: Make a nick name   Make a nick name EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 3:05 pm

Mota gets Mota since his name is mendonca-mota right and i am probally the quitest person in here but i am tactical so shouldnt i get iceman since i am quiet and tactical (also im super white)
Back to top Go down
BoM Cartwright
Captain
Captain
BoM Cartwright

Make a nick name Empty
PostSubject: Re: Make a nick name   Make a nick name EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 11:03 pm

I second the notion that Gochis receive the nickname "Iceman," as he's usually cool, calm, and definitely collected under fire. As for Mota, I call him Moto as it is. Because he keeps me motivated, but not to the point of retardation.
Back to top Go down
BoM Steele
Corporal
Corporal
BoM Steele

Make a nick name Empty
PostSubject: Re: Make a nick name   Make a nick name EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 9:52 am

alright im Iceman im cool if you guys just call me that if were in a combat zone and im with marcus at school hes cool if we call him moto in the battle zone
Back to top Go down
BoM Cartwright
Captain
Captain
BoM Cartwright

Make a nick name Empty
PostSubject: Re: Make a nick name   Make a nick name EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 10:37 am

Oh, while we are at it, I've got few nicknames for our very own First Sergeant, Colon.

Colonscopy - self-explanatory.
Brown Guy - He's brown, c'mon! You didn't know that?
Farts Brown Mist - What? He's always farting on the mic. It must be brown too by now!
First Sergeant McFartAlot - C'mon now, you know it's true.
Colon - Yes, without the fucked up little squiggly thingy above the second 'o' to make "co-lun" turn into "Cuh-Lown".

I'm sure you all can agree with all of the nicknames. I believe they're suitable and appropriate. And if Colon disagrees, well... that's his problem! Razz
Back to top Go down
Heavens rain101
Sergeant
Sergeant
Heavens rain101

Make a nick name Empty
PostSubject: Re: Make a nick name   Make a nick name EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 12:34 pm

I say my nickname is sarge, for all ranks lower than me
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com
BoM Cartwright
Captain
Captain
BoM Cartwright

Make a nick name Empty
PostSubject: Re: Make a nick name   Make a nick name EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 12:45 pm

Hahahahaha!!! NO! That's not a nickname, that's a form of address for a sergeant, particularly in the U.S. Army. Some Marine units do use the term 'Sarge', but it's VERY, VERY rare. I allow it because you guys want it as a term for some odd reason, so meh.
Back to top Go down
BoM Steele
Corporal
Corporal
BoM Steele

Make a nick name Empty
PostSubject: Re: Make a nick name   Make a nick name EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 6:11 pm

anyways you wont have sergant forever so iceman out
Back to top Go down
Heavens rain101
Sergeant
Sergeant
Heavens rain101

Make a nick name Empty
PostSubject: Re: Make a nick name   Make a nick name EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 6:34 pm

i probably am,
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com
BoM Steele
Corporal
Corporal
BoM Steele

Make a nick name Empty
PostSubject: Re: Make a nick name   Make a nick name EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 6:43 pm

y do u say that
Back to top Go down
BoM Steele
Corporal
Corporal
BoM Steele

Make a nick name Empty
PostSubject: Re: Make a nick name   Make a nick name EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 7:49 pm

gunny should get True Jew since he is defintley the ultimate Jew from Ice Man Laughing also shifar why is your cat wearing a watermelon out of cuoriosoty
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Make a nick name Empty
PostSubject: Re: Make a nick name   Make a nick name Empty

Back to top Go down

Make a nick name
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Band of Marines :: General Area :: General Discussion-
Jump to: