Band of Marines
Hello! It appears you haven't logged in. Please input your login information or if you haven't registered, register now! Thank you!

~ The Company Staff
Band of Marines
Hello! It appears you haven't logged in. Please input your login information or if you haven't registered, register now! Thank you!

~ The Company Staff
Band of Marines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official message board of the Band of Marines.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
WHERE DID EVERYBODY GO? THE BAND OF MARINES FORUMS HAS, AS OF LATE, SEEN VERY FEW FAMILIAR FACES! WE ASK YOU AS MEMBERS OF THE BAND OF MARINES TO PLEASE LOG ONLINE AT LEAST ONCE A WEEK AND POST. ACTIVITY ON THE SITE PRESENTS A GOOD IMAGE TO POTENTIAL RECRUITS WHO MUST VISIT FOR THE FORUMS TO GET SIGNED UP BEFORE THEY BECOME OFFICIAL MEMBERS. IF NO ONE IS ON, IT SHOWS THAT OUR ACTIVITY IS LOW AND NO ONE IS ACTIVE. SO GET TO POSTING, MARINES!
THE BAND OF MARINES IS PROUD TO BE PARTNERS WITH THE INTERNATIONAL SPECIAL OPERATIONS GROUP "TASK FORCE NINER" AND THE FAMOUS FIRST RECONNAISSANCE BATTALION UNITS. TOGETHER WE SHALL HELP IMPROVE THE QUALITY OF TRAINING, COORDINATION, AND COHESION WITH EACH OTHER AND BRING TOGETHER A SCATTERED COMMUNITY OF MILITARY SIMULATION UNITS. LET'S GIVE THESE TWO ORGANIZATIONS A BIG BAND OF MARINES "OORAH!"

Hebrew Hut (offensive language inside)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
BoM Cartwright
Captain
Captain
BoM Cartwright

Hebrew Hut (offensive language inside) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hebrew Hut (offensive language inside)   Hebrew Hut (offensive language inside) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 8:22 pm

He can't. Apparently his parents' forced him off the computer and are forcing him into bed.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bom.aowc.net
BoM Reaper
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
BoM Reaper

PostSubject: Re: Hebrew Hut (offensive language inside)   Hebrew Hut (offensive language inside) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 8:27 pm

WOW GODDAMN IT GOCHIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mad
Back to top Go down
BoM Reaper
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
BoM Reaper

PostSubject: Re: Hebrew Hut (offensive language inside)   Hebrew Hut (offensive language inside) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 8:30 pm

I got the awsomest picture man pimp ass. Cool
Back to top Go down
BoM Reaper
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
BoM Reaper

PostSubject: Re: Hebrew Hut (offensive language inside)   Hebrew Hut (offensive language inside) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 8:43 pm

Well Cartwright I have to charge this laptop but before I go I want you to "keep your ass clean and your balls safe" Laughing
Back to top Go down
BoM Cartwright
Captain
Captain
BoM Cartwright

PostSubject: Re: Hebrew Hut (offensive language inside)   Hebrew Hut (offensive language inside) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 11:38 pm

Couldn't you fit that ALL into one big post instead of triple-posting? It provides less clutter and gives others room to post. So next time that you want to say more and you already posted, edit your post and add the rest in there please... dumbass. lol Razz
Back to top Go down
dopey
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

PostSubject: Re: Hebrew Hut (offensive language inside)   Hebrew Hut (offensive language inside) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 10:26 am

Post 1.
Back to top Go down
BoM Reaper
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
BoM Reaper

PostSubject: Re: Hebrew Hut (offensive language inside)   Hebrew Hut (offensive language inside) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 11:13 am

I will next time sir sorry. Oh and fuck you. Razz
Back to top Go down
BoM Reaper
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
BoM Reaper

PostSubject: Re: Hebrew Hut (offensive language inside)   Hebrew Hut (offensive language inside) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 11:36 am

Oh and Cartwright consider this as a temporary leave until I get those batteries and the Microsoft play and charge kit.
Back to top Go down
BoM Reaper
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
BoM Reaper

PostSubject: Re: Hebrew Hut (offensive language inside)   Hebrew Hut (offensive language inside) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 10:44 pm

F/A-18 Super Hornet Fighter jet OOOOORRRRAAAAHHHH!
Oh and sir you suck a hairy asshole.
Back to top Go down
BoM Cartwright
Captain
Captain
BoM Cartwright

PostSubject: Re: Hebrew Hut (offensive language inside)   Hebrew Hut (offensive language inside) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 11:06 pm

STOP QUADRUPLE POSTING YOU WHORE! Razz
Back to top Go down
BoM Reaper
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
BoM Reaper

PostSubject: Re: Hebrew Hut (offensive language inside)   Hebrew Hut (offensive language inside) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 11:10 pm

I learned my lesson Cockwright.
Back to top Go down
dopey
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

PostSubject: Re: Hebrew Hut (offensive language inside)   Hebrew Hut (offensive language inside) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 1:07 am

MMmmmmm NO!
Back to top Go down
BoM Hammer
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
BoM Hammer

PostSubject: Re: Hebrew Hut (offensive language inside)   Hebrew Hut (offensive language inside) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 8:14 pm

hey everyone i have to stop the fight between the thirsty first and second squad

the thirsty first is my old fire team so over all they are better because they have the power of the HEBREW HAMMER
Back to top Go down
BoM Cartwright
Captain
Captain
BoM Cartwright

PostSubject: Re: Hebrew Hut (offensive language inside)   Hebrew Hut (offensive language inside) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 11:17 pm

And the power of the sexiest man alive...

Yes. I'm obviously talking about myself. Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hebrew Hut (offensive language inside)   Hebrew Hut (offensive language inside) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hebrew Hut (offensive language inside)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Band of Marines :: General Area :: Idiocracy!-
Jump to: