Band of Marines
Hello! It appears you haven't logged in. Please input your login information or if you haven't registered, register now! Thank you!

~ The Company Staff
Band of Marines
Hello! It appears you haven't logged in. Please input your login information or if you haven't registered, register now! Thank you!

~ The Company Staff
Band of Marines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official message board of the Band of Marines.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
WHERE DID EVERYBODY GO? THE BAND OF MARINES FORUMS HAS, AS OF LATE, SEEN VERY FEW FAMILIAR FACES! WE ASK YOU AS MEMBERS OF THE BAND OF MARINES TO PLEASE LOG ONLINE AT LEAST ONCE A WEEK AND POST. ACTIVITY ON THE SITE PRESENTS A GOOD IMAGE TO POTENTIAL RECRUITS WHO MUST VISIT FOR THE FORUMS TO GET SIGNED UP BEFORE THEY BECOME OFFICIAL MEMBERS. IF NO ONE IS ON, IT SHOWS THAT OUR ACTIVITY IS LOW AND NO ONE IS ACTIVE. SO GET TO POSTING, MARINES!
THE BAND OF MARINES IS PROUD TO BE PARTNERS WITH THE INTERNATIONAL SPECIAL OPERATIONS GROUP "TASK FORCE NINER" AND THE FAMOUS FIRST RECONNAISSANCE BATTALION UNITS. TOGETHER WE SHALL HELP IMPROVE THE QUALITY OF TRAINING, COORDINATION, AND COHESION WITH EACH OTHER AND BRING TOGETHER A SCATTERED COMMUNITY OF MILITARY SIMULATION UNITS. LET'S GIVE THESE TWO ORGANIZATIONS A BIG BAND OF MARINES "OORAH!"

Greetings from the 101st

Go down 
+2
BoM Cartwright
Jones [1st RCN]
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Jones [1st RCN]
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
Jones [1st RCN]

Greetings from the 101st Empty
PostSubject: Greetings from the 101st   Greetings from the 101st EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 1:30 am

Evening, Marines. I'm Captain Jones of the 101st Airborne Division. I'm the commanding officer of the milsim team itself (although we roleplay that we are a company element that take orders issued or relayed from the battalion element of the 1st Brigade Combat Team of the 101st Airborne Division). I dropped in to say what's up, and if you guys ever feel like hanging out around our site, I'll put the URL down at the bottom.

http://101st-abn.com/

Greetings from the 101st JonesClayton

Last edited by CPT Jones[101] on Tue Aug 17, 2010 12:00 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
BoM Cartwright
Captain
Captain
BoM Cartwright

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from the 101st   Greetings from the 101st EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 4:03 am

Captain Jones,

I'd like to give you, on behalf of Alpha Company and the 13th Battalion, a warm welcome to our forums! Good to be on good terms with another MilSim unit and hope to work with your guys on Joint Operations more in the future. Also, I like your signature. Looks snazzy.

Sincerely,

Captain M. Cartwright
Company Commander
Back to top Go down
http://www.bom.aowc.net
Jones [1st RCN]
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
Jones [1st RCN]

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from the 101st   Greetings from the 101st EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 5:01 am

Thank you, Captain Cartwright, it's a pleasure to be here.
Back to top Go down
BoM Steele
Corporal
Corporal
BoM Steele

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from the 101st   Greetings from the 101st EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 6:44 pm

As a Corpral and Squad leader for Second Squad welcome from all the enlisted under my command
Back to top Go down
Jones [1st RCN]
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
Jones [1st RCN]

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from the 101st   Greetings from the 101st EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 1:46 am

Thank you, Corporal Gotchis.

Greetings from the 101st JonesClayton
Back to top Go down
Sgt D. Ahearn [1st RCN]
Sergeant
Sergeant
Sgt D. Ahearn [1st RCN]

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from the 101st   Greetings from the 101st EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 5:45 pm

As squad leader of first squad i would like to say hey the band of the marines
CPL D. Ahearn 101st
Back to top Go down
BoM Shadow
Private

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from the 101st   Greetings from the 101st EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 5:35 am

As one of the newer boots (whom still knows he needs to go through SOI Captain) I say welcome and I hope to fight alongside both of you one of these days.

Semper Fi
Private Bruhn
Back to top Go down
BoM Hammer
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
BoM Hammer

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from the 101st   Greetings from the 101st EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 8:30 am

well 101st welcome to hell im the devil and we drinks in the cooler and chips and salsa in the other room were all the unbaptised baybes are

all in good fun boys welcome and i hope we stay in contact a long time
Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from the 101st   Greetings from the 101st Empty

Back to top Go down

Greetings from the 101st
Page 1 of 1