Band of Marines
Hello! It appears you haven't logged in. Please input your login information or if you haven't registered, register now! Thank you!

~ The Company Staff
Band of Marines
Hello! It appears you haven't logged in. Please input your login information or if you haven't registered, register now! Thank you!

~ The Company Staff
Band of Marines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official message board of the Band of Marines.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
WHERE DID EVERYBODY GO? THE BAND OF MARINES FORUMS HAS, AS OF LATE, SEEN VERY FEW FAMILIAR FACES! WE ASK YOU AS MEMBERS OF THE BAND OF MARINES TO PLEASE LOG ONLINE AT LEAST ONCE A WEEK AND POST. ACTIVITY ON THE SITE PRESENTS A GOOD IMAGE TO POTENTIAL RECRUITS WHO MUST VISIT FOR THE FORUMS TO GET SIGNED UP BEFORE THEY BECOME OFFICIAL MEMBERS. IF NO ONE IS ON, IT SHOWS THAT OUR ACTIVITY IS LOW AND NO ONE IS ACTIVE. SO GET TO POSTING, MARINES!
THE BAND OF MARINES IS PROUD TO BE PARTNERS WITH THE INTERNATIONAL SPECIAL OPERATIONS GROUP "TASK FORCE NINER" AND THE FAMOUS FIRST RECONNAISSANCE BATTALION UNITS. TOGETHER WE SHALL HELP IMPROVE THE QUALITY OF TRAINING, COORDINATION, AND COHESION WITH EACH OTHER AND BRING TOGETHER A SCATTERED COMMUNITY OF MILITARY SIMULATION UNITS. LET'S GIVE THESE TWO ORGANIZATIONS A BIG BAND OF MARINES "OORAH!"

[WALL] USMC

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
dopey
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

[WALL] USMC Empty
PostSubject: [WALL] USMC   [WALL] USMC EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 3:58 pm

[WALL] USMC Wytm

Hi, here's a wallpaper I made since I was bored. if there are any problems with them, let me know.
Download
Back to top Go down
USMC Zaza

USMC Zaza

[WALL] USMC Empty
PostSubject: A fellow Graphic Designer!   [WALL] USMC EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 6:01 pm

Recruit,
I am happy to hear that I am not the only graphic designer in the clan. The wallpaper is really good! I assume you used Photoshop, but if not let me know. We should talk sometime about graphic design. I myself am more of an AfterEffects kind of guy, but there is nothing more impressive than single-frame work. Well any ways, great job and thanks for the contribution.

Alec Knappenberger
First Lieutenant
Alpha Company, 105th Marines
Company XO

Last edited by USMC Zaza on Sun Sep 27, 2009 8:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.bomr.wetpaint.com
dopey
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

[WALL] USMC Empty
PostSubject: Re: [WALL] USMC   [WALL] USMC EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 11:00 pm

USMC Zaza wrote:
Recruit,
I am happy to hear that I am not the only graphic designer in the clan. The wallpaper is really good! I assume you used Photoshop, but if not let me know. We should talk sometime about graphic design. I myself am more of an Aftereffects kind of guy, but there is nothing more impressive than single-frame work. Well any ways, great job and thanks for the contribution.

Thanks! glad to know it's actually nice, photoshop is what I normally use. I sometimes switch to Flash and Illustrator for other projects. anyway, when I get online i'd love to talk. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
BoM Cartwright
Captain
Captain
BoM Cartwright

[WALL] USMC Empty
PostSubject: Re: [WALL] USMC   [WALL] USMC EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 7:58 am

Recruit,

That is an outstanding image! Thanks for the contribution. You and XO should definitely talk, because the two of you are more artistically gifted than myself - I wouldn't know where to begin with Photoshop or any variation of the program. I am glad you enjoy using your gift constructively and that image will definitely be a good addition to the many more that might come.

Semper Fi,

Captain M. Cartwright,
Company Commander
Back to top Go down
http://www.bom.aowc.net
INVINCIBLE
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
INVINCIBLE

[WALL] USMC Empty
PostSubject: Re: [WALL] USMC   [WALL] USMC EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 4:45 pm

The background looks great, but what kind of crazy resolution are you using? 2560x1600 is ridiculous.
Back to top Go down
dopey
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

[WALL] USMC Empty
PostSubject: Re: [WALL] USMC   [WALL] USMC EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 5:00 pm

INVINCIBLE wrote:
The background looks great, but what kind of crazy resolution are you using? 2560x1600 is ridiculous.

I'm using a 24-in. iMac at 1920x1200 resolution. 2560x1600 works nicely on most resolutions because it resizes properly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

[WALL] USMC Empty
PostSubject: Re: [WALL] USMC   [WALL] USMC Empty

Back to top Go down

[WALL] USMC
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Band of Marines :: General Area :: Images and Photos-
Jump to: