Band of Marines
Hello! It appears you haven't logged in. Please input your login information or if you haven't registered, register now! Thank you!

~ The Company Staff
Band of Marines
Hello! It appears you haven't logged in. Please input your login information or if you haven't registered, register now! Thank you!

~ The Company Staff
Band of Marines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official message board of the Band of Marines.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
WHERE DID EVERYBODY GO? THE BAND OF MARINES FORUMS HAS, AS OF LATE, SEEN VERY FEW FAMILIAR FACES! WE ASK YOU AS MEMBERS OF THE BAND OF MARINES TO PLEASE LOG ONLINE AT LEAST ONCE A WEEK AND POST. ACTIVITY ON THE SITE PRESENTS A GOOD IMAGE TO POTENTIAL RECRUITS WHO MUST VISIT FOR THE FORUMS TO GET SIGNED UP BEFORE THEY BECOME OFFICIAL MEMBERS. IF NO ONE IS ON, IT SHOWS THAT OUR ACTIVITY IS LOW AND NO ONE IS ACTIVE. SO GET TO POSTING, MARINES!
THE BAND OF MARINES IS PROUD TO BE PARTNERS WITH THE INTERNATIONAL SPECIAL OPERATIONS GROUP "TASK FORCE NINER" AND THE FAMOUS FIRST RECONNAISSANCE BATTALION UNITS. TOGETHER WE SHALL HELP IMPROVE THE QUALITY OF TRAINING, COORDINATION, AND COHESION WITH EACH OTHER AND BRING TOGETHER A SCATTERED COMMUNITY OF MILITARY SIMULATION UNITS. LET'S GIVE THESE TWO ORGANIZATIONS A BIG BAND OF MARINES "OORAH!"

Guess who's back?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
PFC_Casper
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Guess who's back? Empty
PostSubject: Guess who's back?   Guess who's back? EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 12:55 pm

Me good ol' Sergeant Major Casper is back.. unfortunately, I will not be on an Xbox 360 because I am still here in San Diego for who knows how long and I don't wanna haul all sorts of shit from here to wherever it is I am going.. odds are I will request leave some time soon so that I can head back to Washington. Don't ask me about Boot because as you can imagine it was hell and I get quite tired of reliving it. Would you wanna talk about 13 weeks of isolation and pain to anyone and everyone?

Again, don't ask me about it, I hate talking about it.
Back to top Go down
BoM Cartwright
Captain
Captain
BoM Cartwright

Guess who's back? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guess who's back?   Guess who's back? EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 1:01 pm

You heard Sergeant Major, Marines. Do not ask him about boot or he'll squash you with his boots. Ask him how he's doing and all that, but steer clear of story's of recruit training. That is all.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bom.aowc.net
PFC_Casper
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Guess who's back? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guess who's back?   Guess who's back? EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 1:04 pm

I don't have PTSD or anything like that but I just hate remembering it. Recruits breaking their legs jumping off obstacles, just hurt listening to it..
Back to top Go down
Heavens rain101
Sergeant
Sergeant
Heavens rain101

Guess who's back? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guess who's back?   Guess who's back? EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 3:36 pm

Nice to hear your back, now we got to find you a possition in the clan
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com
BoM Cartwright
Captain
Captain
BoM Cartwright

Guess who's back? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guess who's back?   Guess who's back? EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 3:37 pm

I'll do that once he's back from all of his vocational training.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bom.aowc.net
Sponsored content

Guess who's back? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guess who's back?   Guess who's back? Empty

Back to top Go down

Guess who's back?
Page 1 of 1