Band of Marines
Hello! It appears you haven't logged in. Please input your login information or if you haven't registered, register now! Thank you!

~ The Company Staff
Band of Marines
Hello! It appears you haven't logged in. Please input your login information or if you haven't registered, register now! Thank you!

~ The Company Staff
Band of Marines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official message board of the Band of Marines.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
WHERE DID EVERYBODY GO? THE BAND OF MARINES FORUMS HAS, AS OF LATE, SEEN VERY FEW FAMILIAR FACES! WE ASK YOU AS MEMBERS OF THE BAND OF MARINES TO PLEASE LOG ONLINE AT LEAST ONCE A WEEK AND POST. ACTIVITY ON THE SITE PRESENTS A GOOD IMAGE TO POTENTIAL RECRUITS WHO MUST VISIT FOR THE FORUMS TO GET SIGNED UP BEFORE THEY BECOME OFFICIAL MEMBERS. IF NO ONE IS ON, IT SHOWS THAT OUR ACTIVITY IS LOW AND NO ONE IS ACTIVE. SO GET TO POSTING, MARINES!
THE BAND OF MARINES IS PROUD TO BE PARTNERS WITH THE INTERNATIONAL SPECIAL OPERATIONS GROUP "TASK FORCE NINER" AND THE FAMOUS FIRST RECONNAISSANCE BATTALION UNITS. TOGETHER WE SHALL HELP IMPROVE THE QUALITY OF TRAINING, COORDINATION, AND COHESION WITH EACH OTHER AND BRING TOGETHER A SCATTERED COMMUNITY OF MILITARY SIMULATION UNITS. LET'S GIVE THESE TWO ORGANIZATIONS A BIG BAND OF MARINES "OORAH!"

Best Quotes EVER!

Go down 
+2
Heavens rain101
BoM Cartwright
6 posters
AuthorMessage

Best Quotes EVER! Empty
PostSubject: Best Quotes EVER!   Best Quotes EVER! EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 7:58 pm

Ok I just got done watching Generation Kill for like to 100th time and I thought to make a topic on Best Quotes you have ever heard Movies,TV, or whatever.
Back to top Go down

Best Quotes EVER! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Quotes EVER!   Best Quotes EVER! EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 8:02 pm

Cpl. Josh Ray Person: A Nutbusting haji, is a happy haji.

Evan 'Scribe' Wright: Speaking of which - one of you guys still has my girlfriend's picture.
Cpl. Josh Ray Person: Dude, I hate to tell you this, but your girlfriend's kind of a whore.
Evan 'Scribe' Wright: What?
Cpl. Josh Ray Person: Yeah. Last time I saw her, she was doing all of H & S Company.
Sgt. Brad 'Iceman' Colbert: She doesn't deserve you, man.

Cpl. Ray Person: [in response to a child’s letter] Dear Frederick, thank you for your nice letter, but I am actually a US Marine who was born to kill, whereas clearly you seam to have mistaken me for some sort of wine sipping, communist dick suck. And although peace probably appeals to tree hugging bi-sexuals like you and your parents, I happen to be a death-dealing, blood-crazed warrior who wakes up every day just hoping for the chance to dismember my enemies and defile their civilizations. Peace sucks a hairy asshole, Freddy. War is the mother-fucking answer.

Cpl. Ray Person: Look at this shit, how come we can't ever invade a cool country, like chicks in bikinis, you know, how come counties like that don't ever need Marines, I'll tell you why, it's lack of pussy that fucks countries up, lack of pussy is the root fucking cause of all global instability, if more hajis were getting quality pussy, there'd be no reason for us to come over and fuck em up like this, cause a nutbusting haji, is a happy haji.
Sgt. Brad 'Iceman' Colbert: Ray, how much ripped fuel have you ingested.
Cpl. Ray Person: I'm on it like a mother fucker Brad, haha!...
Sgt. Brad 'Iceman' Colbert: Well, no more of that shit...
Evan 'Scribe' Wright: An interesting theory though.
Cpl. Ray Person: Yeah, yeah, you should quote me on it, you know what, you should definitely quote me on it, this whole thing comes down to pussy! Look, if you take the Republican Guard and comp their asses for a week in Vegas, no fucking war!
Evan 'Scribe' Wright: So the war is not about oil or WMDs.
Cpl. Ray Person: No, in the opinion of this Marine, its about pussy.
Evan 'Scribe' Wright: And its not about Saddam.
Cpl. Ray Person: No, Saddam is just part of the problem, if Saddam invested more in the pussy infrastructure of Iraq than he did in his fucking gay ass army, then this country would be no more fucked up than say, Mexico.
Sgt. Brad 'Iceman' Colbert: Ray, please shut up... thank you.
Back to top Go down
BoM Cartwright
Captain
Captain
BoM Cartwright

Best Quotes EVER! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Quotes EVER!   Best Quotes EVER! EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 8:37 pm

I fucking love the Corps. Very Happy

Here's some quotes from my first completed story, "Helljumper."

PFC Tyler Owen: Fuck you!
PFC Brandon MacDoyle: You're a woman?

PFC Tyler Owen: Prepare to get Owened.
Lance Corporal Wilson: Owened? Really?! That's what you want to go out on?

PFC Tyler Owen: [in response to an Elite almost assassinating him with an energy sword] WOAH! I thought anal rape was illegal!
Back to top Go down
http://www.bom.aowc.net
Heavens rain101
Sergeant
Sergeant
Heavens rain101

Best Quotes EVER! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Quotes EVER!   Best Quotes EVER! EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 4:19 am

Jarhead 4 quotes

Give me 25 for every time she gets fucked this month.

Oh, Staff Sergeant, you know the rules.

Welcome to the suck.

I love this job, I thank God for every day he gives me in the corps... Oorah

Last edited by Heavens rain101 on Thu Nov 12, 2009 1:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com
BoM Cartwright
Captain
Captain
BoM Cartwright

Best Quotes EVER! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Quotes EVER!   Best Quotes EVER! EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 7:01 am

It's 'oorah' not 'oh-ra', Sergeant. And God is capitalized because it is a name.

Anyway...

These are quotes from the Halo universe.

Marine: Oh c'mon, I was gonna kill him first!
Marine 2: Not fast enough, mate!
Marine: Bull! I had him!

Marine: Get up so I can kill you again!

Sergeant Major Avery Johnson: Dear Humanity, we regret bein' alien bastards! We regret comin' to Earth! And we most definitely regret the Corps' just blew up half our raggedy-ass fleet!
Pilots: Oorah!

PFC Chips Dubbo: Dear Sarge, kickin' ass from outerspace? Wish you were here!
Sergeant Major Avery Johnson: I heard that, jackass!

Staff Sergeant Stacker: Simmer down now, the fight hasn't even started yet!
PFC Chips Dubbo: Buzz kill!

Brute Chieftan: Tell me it's location!
Gunnery Sergeant Reynolds: Kiss... my... ass.

Master Chief: When I'm finished with Truth-
Cortana: [interjects] Don't make a girl a promise... if you know you can't keep it.

Cortana: What if you miss?
Master Chief: I won't.

Marine: Oh God! We're screwed man! We're screwed!
Captain J. Keyes: Stow your bellyaching soldier, remember you're a Leatherneck!
Back to top Go down
dopey
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Best Quotes EVER! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Quotes EVER!   Best Quotes EVER! EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 11:18 pm

"Define Irony: a bunch of idiots dancing on a plane to a song made famous by a band that died in a plane crash" - I forget who said it.
Back to top Go down
Shotpower90
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
Shotpower90

Best Quotes EVER! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Quotes EVER!   Best Quotes EVER! EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 6:02 pm

Sorry Arctic, but this is not an example of irony. It would only be an example of irony if the pilots heard a song created by a band that died in a plane crash and got distracted themselves and died.
Back to top Go down
dopey
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Best Quotes EVER! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Quotes EVER!   Best Quotes EVER! EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 1:02 am

Shotpower90 wrote:
Sorry Arctic, but this is not an example of irony. It would only be an example of irony if the pilots heard a song created by a band that died in a plane crash and got distracted themselves and died.

that makes sense...
Back to top Go down
BoM Cartwright
Captain
Captain
BoM Cartwright

Best Quotes EVER! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Quotes EVER!   Best Quotes EVER! EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 12:30 am

I'll give you irony. There are four Force User classes on Star Wars: The Old Republic and four non-Force classes, right? Well, a lot of people were hoping for the last two classes (seeing as how there are eight) to be something like support classes or even a Mandolorian. Instead, they were two additional Force User classes for the Galactic Republic and the Sith Empire.

Well, everyone that wished for different got their panties in a bunch and started complaining, even looking for alternatives. Now, you're probably wondering where the irony is. Well, everyone calls the four Force User's classes "4FU" classes or "FU" classes. Now, if you think about it for a moment, you'll see where I find the irony in this.
Back to top Go down
Heavens rain101
Sergeant
Sergeant
Heavens rain101

Best Quotes EVER! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Quotes EVER!   Best Quotes EVER! EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 10:49 am

I don't get it!
Back to top Go down

Best Quotes EVER! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Quotes EVER!   Best Quotes EVER! EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 6:17 pm

how did this go from movie and tv quotes this shit
Back to top Go down
BoM Steele
Corporal
Corporal
BoM Steele

Best Quotes EVER! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Quotes EVER!   Best Quotes EVER! EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 2:59 pm

come on piles you can do it fat ass
Back to top Go down

Best Quotes EVER! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Quotes EVER!   Best Quotes EVER! EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 11:30 am

The U.S.M.C. is over 222 years of romping, stomping, hell, death and destruction. The finest fighting machine the world has ever seen. We were born in a bomb crater, our Mother was an M-16, and our Father was the Devil. Each moment that I live is an additional threat upon your life. I am a rough looking, roving soldier of the sea. I am cocky, self-centered, overbearing, and do not know the meaning of fear, for I am fear itself. I am a green amphibious monster, made of blood and guts, who arose from the sea, feasting on anti-Americans throughout the globe. Whenever it may arise, and when my time comes, I will die a glorious death on the battlefield, giving my life for Mom, the Corps, and the American Flag. We stole the eagle from the Air Force, the anchor from the Navy, and the rope from the Army. On the 7th day, while God rested, we over-ran his perimeter and stole the globe, and we've been running the show ever since. We live like soldiers and talk like sailors and slap the Hell out of both of them. Soldier by day, lover by night, drunkard by choice,

MARINE BY GOD!!! OORAH!!!

Every waking day of a U.S. Marine.
Back to top Go down
BoM Cartwright
Captain
Captain
BoM Cartwright

Best Quotes EVER! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Quotes EVER!   Best Quotes EVER! EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 12:10 pm

Amen to that. Oooorah!
Back to top Go down
Heavens rain101
Sergeant
Sergeant
Heavens rain101

Best Quotes EVER! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Quotes EVER!   Best Quotes EVER! EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 5:24 pm

We shall fight in France,
We shall fight in the seas and ocean's
We shall fight with grave confidence and veighing straight in the air,
We shall defend our island whatever the cost may be,
We shall fight on the beaches,
We shall fight on the landing grounds,
We shall fight in the feilds, and in the streets, and in the hills,
We will never surrender.
Back to top Go down

Best Quotes EVER! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Quotes EVER!   Best Quotes EVER! EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 7:03 pm

SHIFAR MINE IS BETTER HAHAHAHAHAHA JK
Back to top Go down
BoM Steele
Corporal
Corporal
BoM Steele

Best Quotes EVER! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Quotes EVER!   Best Quotes EVER! EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 5:37 pm

The US Air Force Chief-of-Staff would never be called -- Airman
The Chief-of-Naval Operations would never be called -- Sailor
The Commanding General of The US Army would never be called -- Soldier
BUT the Commandant of the Marine Corps would be proud to be called a -- United States Marine
Back to top Go down
BoM Cartwright
Captain
Captain
BoM Cartwright

Best Quotes EVER! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Quotes EVER!   Best Quotes EVER! EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 3:04 pm

Sergeant "Iceman" Colbert: I can't see a muzzle flash.
Lance Corporal Trombley: Why we do we have to see them?
Iceman: Trombley, shut up.
Corporal Ray Person: Got him! 300 meters out, top floor of the white building with the sandbags.
Iceman: You have permission to engage.
Ray: Alright!
*lights the building up*
Marines: CEASE FIRE! HOLD YOUR FIRE!
Iceman: We got him.
Ray: Whoo! Hey Brad, I'm a man now! Except I don't look like a faggot and talk all educated.

Trombley: I thought we were going to attack at night.
Ray: No. That's not retarded enough.
Iceman: Ray! Stay off the rip fuel.

Sergeant Major Sixta: GARZA! GIT CHER STUPID ASS DOWN! THAR AIN'T NOTHIN' T' SHOOT AT!

Sergeant Major Sixta: Devil Dog! Why the fuck is yer shirt outta the regulation?
Iceman: Sergeant Major, is there a problem? My Marines have been workin' on that Hummvee all mornin'.
Sergeant Major Sixta: I don't care if yer Marine has a suckin' chest wound, he will NOT PRANCE AROUND ON THE DECK WITH HIS SHIRT TAILS HANGIN' OUT. MIGHT JUST NJP ALL YO ASSES.
Iceman: Yes, sergeant major. Corporal Person, be advised: you're expected to conduct all business in this camp in compliance with the grooming standard under direct order from the battalion commander himself.
*Person tucks his shirt in*
*Sixta nods and walks away, then stops Sergeant Patrick*
Sergeant Major Sixta: Sergeant Patrick, yer moostache hairs is in violations. Growin' to be on the corner of yer mouth. I hear Godfather his self say: you look like a bum. POLEEC DAT MOOSTACHE!
*looks at all the Marines*
Sergeant Major Sixta: YA'LL STARTIN' TO LOOK LIKE ELVIS'S!!!
*walks away*

*Sixta walks up to Garza*
Sergeant Major Sixta: What's this about you losin' yer Kevlar?
Garza: It bounced off my head, sergeant major. Last night.
Sergeant Major Sixta: Bounced off yer head?
Garza: I was up on a fifty cal and the Hummvee went over a berm, sergeant major.
Sergeant Major Sixta: THAT KEVLAR WASN'T YERS TO LOSE. THAT WAS THE PROPERTY OF THIS UNITED STATES MARINE CORPS! BELONGED TO EVERY MARINE! BECAUSE OF YER FAILURE TO SECURE THAT HEMMET, YOU'VE JEOPARDIZED EVERY MARINE SERVIN' TODAY! I was considerin' NJP'in yer ass.
*looks at Iceman*
Sergeant Major Sixta: SERGEANT COLBERT! This is what happens when you don't enforce groomin' standards. The mens gets all lax and then other standards fall.
*looks back at Garza*
Sergeant Major Sixta: Devil Dog here stops usin' his chin strap, goes over a bump, Kevlar goes flyin' off his head, and our protective posture is weakened.
Back to top Go down
BoM Hammer
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
BoM Hammer

Best Quotes EVER! Empty
PostSubject: best   Best Quotes EVER! EmptyMon May 31, 2010 8:24 pm

the best quotes i know

My enemies are many, my equals are none. In the shade of olive trees they said Italy could never be conquered. In the land of Pharaohs and kings they said Egypt could never be humbled. In the realm of forest and snow they said Russia could never be Tamed. Now they fear me like a force of nature a dealer of thunder and death. i say i am Napoleon I AM EMPEROR- Napoleon

i am making a marine corp version
Back to top Go down
BoM Hammer
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
BoM Hammer

Best Quotes EVER! Empty
PostSubject: OMG   Best Quotes EVER! EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 11:47 am

This was said by allman's dad

I'll be back so keep your ass clean and your balls safe
Back to top Go down
BoM Cartwright
Captain
Captain
BoM Cartwright

Best Quotes EVER! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Quotes EVER!   Best Quotes EVER! EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 8:06 pm

"Goddammit Gochis!!!" - my usual quote.

"THIRSTY FIRST PAVES THE WAY." - My motto for Thirsty First.
"SECOND SQUAD SAVES THE DAY." - The comeback to the Thirsty First's motto.
"SECOND SQUAD; SECOND TO NONE." - Gochis's Second Squad's motto.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Best Quotes EVER! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Quotes EVER!   Best Quotes EVER! Empty

Back to top Go down

Best Quotes EVER!
Page 1 of 1