Band of Marines
Hello! It appears you haven't logged in. Please input your login information or if you haven't registered, register now! Thank you!

~ The Company Staff
Band of Marines
Hello! It appears you haven't logged in. Please input your login information or if you haven't registered, register now! Thank you!

~ The Company Staff
Band of Marines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official message board of the Band of Marines.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
WHERE DID EVERYBODY GO? THE BAND OF MARINES FORUMS HAS, AS OF LATE, SEEN VERY FEW FAMILIAR FACES! WE ASK YOU AS MEMBERS OF THE BAND OF MARINES TO PLEASE LOG ONLINE AT LEAST ONCE A WEEK AND POST. ACTIVITY ON THE SITE PRESENTS A GOOD IMAGE TO POTENTIAL RECRUITS WHO MUST VISIT FOR THE FORUMS TO GET SIGNED UP BEFORE THEY BECOME OFFICIAL MEMBERS. IF NO ONE IS ON, IT SHOWS THAT OUR ACTIVITY IS LOW AND NO ONE IS ACTIVE. SO GET TO POSTING, MARINES!
THE BAND OF MARINES IS PROUD TO BE PARTNERS WITH THE INTERNATIONAL SPECIAL OPERATIONS GROUP "TASK FORCE NINER" AND THE FAMOUS FIRST RECONNAISSANCE BATTALION UNITS. TOGETHER WE SHALL HELP IMPROVE THE QUALITY OF TRAINING, COORDINATION, AND COHESION WITH EACH OTHER AND BRING TOGETHER A SCATTERED COMMUNITY OF MILITARY SIMULATION UNITS. LET'S GIVE THESE TWO ORGANIZATIONS A BIG BAND OF MARINES "OORAH!"

Game Suggestions

Go down 
+2
Shotpower90
BoM Cartwright
6 posters
AuthorMessage
BoM Cartwright
Captain
Captain
BoM Cartwright

Game Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Game Suggestions   Game Suggestions EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 7:27 pm

This is where our members can post their ideas for future clan games. Please keep this on topic and civil.

Last edited by Cartwright on Sat Mar 20, 2010 12:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.bom.aowc.net

Game Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game Suggestions   Game Suggestions EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 5:30 pm

Operation Flash-point DR should be a clan game
Back to top Go down
Shotpower90
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
Shotpower90

Game Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game Suggestions   Game Suggestions EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 1:55 pm

I totally disagree. Operation Flashpoint has a 74 on Metacritic right now, and it got a 6.5 on a gaming magazine I read. It is full of glitches, which hinder any fun from being had. I think it would be a great game to play in about 6 months when all the patches are out. But now, it would be a terrible choice buy with MW2 out already.
Back to top Go down
USMC Zaza

USMC Zaza

Game Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game Suggestions   Game Suggestions EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 2:18 pm

Shotpower90 wrote:
I totally disagree. Operation Flashpoint has a 74 on Metacritic right now, and it got a 6.5 on a gaming magazine I read. It is full of glitches, which hinder any fun from being had. I think it would be a great game to play in about 6 months when all the patches are out. But now, it would be a terrible choice buy with MW2 out already.

Amen Bro! Coming from a previous glitch obsessive, a game with glitches can not be played without glitches. It is just too big of a disadvantage... Unfortunately there are just too many dicks out there.... Tisk Tisk......

XO
Back to top Go down
http://www.bomr.wetpaint.com
Heavens rain101
Sergeant
Sergeant
Heavens rain101

Game Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game Suggestions   Game Suggestions EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 6:34 am

making that a clan game is like making America's Army a clan game. Well not exactly, more like making Forza motorsport 5 a clan game. We can practice driving hummers
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com
BoM Cartwright
Captain
Captain
BoM Cartwright

Game Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game Suggestions   Game Suggestions EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 1:02 am

Ahem, the proper terminology you're looking for is Hummvees. We don't call them 'hummers'.
Back to top Go down

Game Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game Suggestions   Game Suggestions EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 12:25 pm

They fixed the glitches in flashpoint i play it with heller campbell and a couple other people who really like it. its like Americas Army but a Marine Corps verison
Back to top Go down
BoM Steele
Corporal
Corporal
BoM Steele

Game Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game Suggestions   Game Suggestions EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 4:42 pm

i have heard on operation flashpoint has good graphics im considering getting it but is it Marines or what
Back to top Go down

Game Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game Suggestions   Game Suggestions EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 5:24 pm

its like americas army only a Marine Corps Verison
Back to top Go down
BoM Cartwright
Captain
Captain
BoM Cartwright

Game Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game Suggestions   Game Suggestions EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 9:42 am

In other words, yes. It is on Marines.
Back to top Go down
BoM Steele
Corporal
Corporal
BoM Steele

Game Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game Suggestions   Game Suggestions EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 7:25 pm

do u recomend me buying it
Back to top Go down
BoM Steele
Corporal
Corporal
BoM Steele

Game Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game Suggestions   Game Suggestions EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 12:14 pm

what about battlefield 1943
Back to top Go down

Game Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game Suggestions   Game Suggestions EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 4:35 pm

I recommend Flash Point. I think its good. Hell I still gotta find Ghost Recon 2
Back to top Go down
BoM Steele
Corporal
Corporal
BoM Steele

Game Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game Suggestions   Game Suggestions EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 8:17 pm

f u all thnks now i wnt operation flashpoint dragon rising when i get the money im buying it f yall now i want the game cartwright ur the one tht made me really wnt because all day uve been in game chat playing it damn now im until i get the game
Back to top Go down
BoM Cartwright
Captain
Captain
BoM Cartwright

Game Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game Suggestions   Game Suggestions EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 8:41 am

What do you guys think of Halo: Reach? Should that be a clan game? Bare in mind it would be a "going back to the roots" type of thing, as the Band of Marines was born on Halo 2 way back in '05. What do you guys think?
Back to top Go down
BoM Steele
Corporal
Corporal
BoM Steele

Game Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game Suggestions   Game Suggestions EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 7:58 pm

Halo:Reach should be a clan game
Back to top Go down
BoM Shadow
Private

Game Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game Suggestions   Game Suggestions EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 12:39 pm

Aye I agree Halo: Reach should be a clan game. That way I don't have to rebuy ODST
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Game Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game Suggestions   Game Suggestions Empty

Back to top Go down

Game Suggestions
Page 1 of 1