Band of Marines
Hello! It appears you haven't logged in. Please input your login information or if you haven't registered, register now! Thank you!

~ The Company Staff
Band of Marines
Hello! It appears you haven't logged in. Please input your login information or if you haven't registered, register now! Thank you!

~ The Company Staff
Band of Marines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official message board of the Band of Marines.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
WHERE DID EVERYBODY GO? THE BAND OF MARINES FORUMS HAS, AS OF LATE, SEEN VERY FEW FAMILIAR FACES! WE ASK YOU AS MEMBERS OF THE BAND OF MARINES TO PLEASE LOG ONLINE AT LEAST ONCE A WEEK AND POST. ACTIVITY ON THE SITE PRESENTS A GOOD IMAGE TO POTENTIAL RECRUITS WHO MUST VISIT FOR THE FORUMS TO GET SIGNED UP BEFORE THEY BECOME OFFICIAL MEMBERS. IF NO ONE IS ON, IT SHOWS THAT OUR ACTIVITY IS LOW AND NO ONE IS ACTIVE. SO GET TO POSTING, MARINES!
THE BAND OF MARINES IS PROUD TO BE PARTNERS WITH THE INTERNATIONAL SPECIAL OPERATIONS GROUP "TASK FORCE NINER" AND THE FAMOUS FIRST RECONNAISSANCE BATTALION UNITS. TOGETHER WE SHALL HELP IMPROVE THE QUALITY OF TRAINING, COORDINATION, AND COHESION WITH EACH OTHER AND BRING TOGETHER A SCATTERED COMMUNITY OF MILITARY SIMULATION UNITS. LET'S GIVE THESE TWO ORGANIZATIONS A BIG BAND OF MARINES "OORAH!"

First fire team kicks ass

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
BoM Steele
Corporal
Corporal
BoM Steele

First fire team kicks ass Empty
PostSubject: First fire team kicks ass   First fire team kicks ass EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 3:38 pm

First fire teams first misson together was a sucsess we accumulated 27 kills where we split up from Cartwrights team and we had no casulities from first fire team ooorah (but shifiar did die on Cartwrights team but hes not on first fire team)Semper Fi First Fireteam you make me proud
Back to top Go down
BoM Cartwright
Captain
Captain
BoM Cartwright

PostSubject: Re: First fire team kicks ass   First fire team kicks ass EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 10:26 am

I am glad you're so proud of your fireteam, lance corporal. Considering one of your 'Pups are in need of a forty-eight hour trial, I'd hook him up ASAP. Marines look out for their own and so do we! So, if you could hook up Nguyen with a forty-eight hour, I know he'd appreciate it, bro.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bom.aowc.net
BoM Steele
Corporal
Corporal
BoM Steele

PostSubject: Re: First fire team kicks ass   First fire team kicks ass EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 6:09 pm

im looking for one 48 hor card ive been none stop searching
Back to top Go down
BoM Cartwright
Captain
Captain
BoM Cartwright

PostSubject: Re: First fire team kicks ass   First fire team kicks ass EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 2:21 pm

Go to 7 Eleven or one of those stores, or go to GameStop, if you don't have one of your own and buy one. I know it's a lot to ask, spending your own money on someone, but remember - Devil Pups would do anything for their bro's. So, with that in mind, you should strive to make sacrifices for your brothers.

Remember guys, we're family.

Sincerely,

Captain M. Cartwright
Company Commander
Back to top Go down
http://www.bom.aowc.net
BoM Steele
Corporal
Corporal
BoM Steele

PostSubject: Re: First fire team kicks ass   First fire team kicks ass EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 2:23 pm

ill try
Back to top Go down
BoM Reaper
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
BoM Reaper

PostSubject: Re: First fire team kicks ass   First fire team kicks ass EmptySun May 09, 2010 5:15 pm

lance corpral yor an awsome fireteam leader
Back to top Go down
Steele

PostSubject: Re: First fire team kicks ass   First fire team kicks ass EmptyTue May 18, 2010 9:48 am

thank you pfc second we will be doing a lot of training events coming up so we can make sure first fireteam is in good shape i will being this fire team up to the top of fireteam list also i am using a guest because i cannot log in to my accont for some reason
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First fire team kicks ass   First fire team kicks ass Empty

Back to top Go down

First fire team kicks ass
Page 1 of 1